We face lot of problems in our day to day life and easily ‘Google’ any of our queries.In result we get our answer in fractions of seconds and our problem is solved. But have you ever wonder which kind of problems are faced by Google in early stages.
Suppose if Google is just hosting their services locally and not publicly or if it is not as fast as it is today. We indeed face really hard problems such as:-
- Accessibility- Ability to access website from any part of the world.
- Availability -Availability is calculated as the percentage of time an application and its services are available, given a specific time interval.
- User management -User management enables IT administrators to manage resources and provision users based on need and role. Google won’t perform efficiently due to lack user management.
- Multi tenancy -Multi tenancy means that multiple customers of a cloud vendor are using the same computing resources. Despite the fact that they share resources, cloud customers aren’t aware of each other, and their data is kept totally separate.
- Scalability -Cloud scalability in cloud computing refers to the ability to increase or decrease IT resources as needed to meet changing demands. Scalability is one of the hallmarks for the cloud and the primary driver of its exploding popularity with businesses.
I am worried now!
Now what should Google do?
The simple and most efficient answer is Cloud Computing. Because it offers you all of these features.
Using cloud computing offers you 24*7 service but you just need to keep the server ON continuously . Cloud computing facilitates the access of applications and data from any location worldwide and from any device with an internet connection.
Cloud computing is the best option for businesses with fluctuating workloads since cloud infrastructure scales depending on the demands of the business. User management can be achieved by cloud computing by creating availability zones like AWS. By using concept of availability zone, google will minimize load on their actual server and efficiently handle their users world wide.
One of the most important factor of cloud computing is Multi tenancy. Here, each tenant’s data is isolated and remains invisible to other tenants. In a multi-tenant cloud system, users have individualized space for storing their projects and data.
Great idea… but HOW?
Now question comes How?
If google wants to start their own cloud service, first of all they have to create private cloud network for their company’s data and all other intra company activities.
Now if google wants to go public, they have to create public cloud. If google’s aim to create and host all on their own, they need huge financial back up for data center, hardware like servers, cable wires and other stuffs.
Stuffs needed to make own cloud
In cloud, you can store your whole data, process it, use for next business plans but here comes lot of different stages like storage, computing, networking, cables, hardware etc.
Suppose google has services like youtube, gmail which are used by millions of people nowadays, google simply create a private cloud for them to store their data and for intra company activities.
When your private cloud is done with all stuffs, you just have to connect with public cloud by giving them public access i.e to give access internet through gateway. By doing this, all the services offered by google goes public and whole world will have access to them.
Thank you so much for your valuable time, hope you like it.
Suggestions are always welcome!!!